Elevate Fitness & Performance is the premier CrossFit Training Gym in San Bruno, CA. If you plan on coming in for training, please fill out the below form and read through the FAQ below.
We are conveniently located about 2 north of San Francisco Airport (SFO) and conveniently located between two major freeways (101 & 280). Click here for directions.
No first-time athletes, please!
- You must have CrossFit experience to drop-in to one of our classes. It may seam harsh, but we respect the integrity of our members class time and do not want to ensure they get the coaching they expect!
How much do you charge?
- Our current policy is either a $20 class fee or “Class & a Shirt” for $30! If our shirts are out of stock, please be prepared to pay a drop-in – we take cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover. If you bring a shirt from your affiliate, we’ll swap you your first visit, for free! **We don’t charge other Affiliate Owners (must be able to find you on the Affiliate Page) or CrossFit HQ Staff for using our facility.
Do I need to reserve/register ahead of time?
- We would TOTALLY appreciate if you could fill out the form to the right ahead of time – it will speed up the process when you get here. Also, we do cap classes to 15 members at a time and do not want to overcrowd you or our clientele. So if you are ready to reserve your spot please click here now!
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the gym? Just in cased you missed it above 😉 We are conveniently located about 2 miles northwest of San Francisco Airport (SFO) and conveniently located between two major freeways (101 & 280). Click here for directions.
- If I am in town for an extended stay (longer than a week), what is the cost? If you are in town for more a while, shoot us an e-mail or talk with us in the gym to work something out. We handle this on a case-by-case basis.
- I am following a specific program – can I just do my own thing? Honestly, if we don’t know you…then probably not. It’s too much of a liability to let people just come in and train when we don’t know anything about your habits! Unless you are a Games athlete or HQ Staff, then you’ll just have to stick to our classes.